Yardley's

Yardley's

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Utah




This weekend we decided to go to Utah for Houston's blessing. Kristen let Taytum Come along because she hasn't had a chance to play in the snow all winter. I'm not quite sure she will ever be aloud to come with us again after her parents see this picture. Lexus and Taytum thought it would be fun to play football in the snow with no shoes and in their nightgowns! I'm sure that it won't be long until Josie and Payton are out there joining them!

4 comments:

The Yardley's said...

Oh my heck!!! You are right, never again!!! And get that D***** Dumb Dora nightgown off my daughter!!!

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

It looks like you guys had fun. Hope you stayed warm. Josie is such a cutie.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Ohh we already miss you guys, she is so cute!

Amber and David said...

How do u do it? I have a hard time just getting out of the house for a couple hours, let alone an entire weekend! You're right, it does seem like we've had Sadie forever! Can't imagine our lives without her now! I'm sure you know what I mean! She sleeps really well at night, she'll sleep for 6-7 hours usually. How does Josie do for you guys? I love her name by the way!