Yardley's

Yardley's

Sunday, February 17, 2008

LOVE TAG!

What is your husband’s name?
JUSTIN RUSSELL YARDLEY

How long have you been together?
2 YEARS 13 DAYS

How long did you date?
6 MONTHS

Who eats more?
JUSTIN

Who said I love you first?
JUSTIN

Who is taller?
JUSTIN
Who has more speeding tickets?
THAT WOULD BE ME!

Who is smarter?
JUSTIN FOR SURE

Who is more sensitive?
ME

Who does the laundry?
I do

Who does the dishes?
ME ALTHOUGH HE USUALLY HELPS
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
JUSTIN- CAUSE I WASN'T SLEEPIN GOOD SO I MADE HIM SWITCH SIDES... IT WORKED!!

Who pays the bills?
Me

Who mows the lawn?
I WISH WE HAD A LAWN!!

Who cooks dinner?
WELL... MOST THE TIME ME BUT, JUSTIN DID TONIGHT!! tHANKS!!

Who drives when you are together?
HE ALWAYS DOES! i AM PRETTY SURE I SCARE HIM.

Who is more stubborn?
THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE ME!

Who kissed whom first?
HARD TO SAY... MET IN THE MIDDLE
Who asked who out first?
JUSTIN
Who proposed?
JUSTIN. I WAS WORKING IN ST.GEORGE AND HE CAME TO VISIT ME. WHILE I WAS SHOWING HIM AROUND THE OFFICE HE STARTED RUNNING FROM ME AND HID. WHEN I FOUND HIM HE WAS DOWN ON ONE KNEE......

Who has more siblings?
I DO. 3 SISTERS & 1 BROTHER

I TAG EVERYONE THAT READS THIS... AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Trisha,
Amber and her husband have a blog, it just is kinda her place to vent I think. They don't have any kids yet just cats and are just workging and stuff so I tried to rope her into it but she just doesn't seem interested right now. But their link on my blog is Amber*Chris.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Justin is so clever in his way of proposing. I never knew thats how he did it. By the way I am so glad you guys came over the other day. WE just love you two and are so glad we are friends with you guys! Lets play soon!

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Yah it is crazy. Brandon proposed after a month of dating. We were engaged for only 2 months then got married. So yah it was really crazy. His Parents only dated for 3 weeks before they got engaged. Brandon's dad says that the Marchant Men just know when they meet that someone and don't waste anytime with getting married they know what they want. i guess.