Five things on my to do list:
1. Unpack the suitcase
2. Wash cloths
3. Write in Josie's Baby book
4. Clean the house........
5. Go grocery shopping
Five places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. Moapa
3. Beaver
4. Logandale
5. Texas
Five jobs I have had:
1. Cashier (Price Pleasers)
2. Rec. Leader (Parks& Rec.)
3. Front Desk (Mesquite Medical)
4. Chiro. Assi. (Neck& Back Clinic)
5. Permit Tech (Hirschi Masonry)
Five favorite snacks:
1. Slurpie
2. Krispy Kreme
3. Soft Oreo Cookies
4. Grapes
5. White Chol.Moose (TCBY)
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. New House
2. Travel
3. SHOP
4. Open my Own Salon
5. Savings
Five things I miss:
1. My stomach before Josie
2. Travling With Prissy & Tessa Living out of the horsetrailer
3. Eating Whatever I Wanted
4. ?
5. ?
I Tag Kristen, Toots,& Holly!!
4 comments:
Hey Trisha
well thats okay. i always go back to sleep in the morning too. it is the best. We are having another play date this friday at 10:00 at my house. so you should come. I really want to hold Josie. She is such a cutie.
Hey girlly! Things are so awesome with jeff back. Its like he never left. He is just so laid back and fun to have around. He and dave get along great too! I need your number so i can call you guys to come hang out. I also wanna invite you guys over for my little birthday bash at mi casa. Email me your number. My email is Thereisastewart@aol.com.
xoxo
thanks for the tag. I am so boring, but we will see if I can be creative!
Josie is so cute! By the way Happy Anniversary, i know i'm late.... So how is it being a mom??
Post a Comment