Yardley's

Yardley's

Sunday, February 24, 2008

OUR WEEKEND

JUSTIN
WERE READY FOR BED!

CHECK OUT MY MUSCLES

WHERE DID JOSIE GO?

SO THIS WEEKEND WE WERE ALL ABLE TO GO UP TO JUSTINS PARENTS UTAH HOUSE. SATURDAY ALL THE GUYS WERE BUSY DIGGING LUDLOWS BASEMENT AN WE STOPPED BY TO SEE HOW THE WORK WAS COMING ALONG. JUSTIN HAD LEARNED A FEW NEW DANCE MOVES FROM LEXUS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND DECIDED HE NEEDED A BREAK FROM WORKIN! LOOKS FUN, RIGHT? ANYWAYS IT WAS GOOD TO GET AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND BUT SAD TO COME HOME TO MY DIRTY HOUSE! JUSTIN IS PUTTING IN NEW SHELVES AND TILING OUR CLOSET, BATHROOMS, AND PART OF THE DOWNSTAIRS. SO THE PLACE IS A BIT OF A RECK.... NOT THAT I KEEP A CLEAN HOUSE ANYWAYS!
"SUPERMAN"

4 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

K I KNOW THE WORDS ARE NOT BY THE RIGHT PICTURES! I SUCK AT THIS BLOG THING.

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Josie is such a cutie! Well it looks like you guys had some fun. we need to hangout again. I need a Josie Fix. Hey i do need a haircut soon. so i will call you about that. Thats if you want to cut my hair.

Tammy Gregory said...

I can't get over how cute Josie is! By the way I'm not working at Hirschi anymore! Ive been planning on quitting for a while but didn't want to post it and get it around. I start my new job Monday at Distinctive insurance, im glad to finally be out of there, it sucked!

Nat Lud said...

That is hilarious! Go Soulja Boy! Josie is so sweet. That was sure nice of ya to help the lud's. They are lucky to have such handy family!