Just wanted to let everyone know Fallon and Kristen are both healthy! She is such a cute little Chunk. You can check Kristens out for all the details but, thought I would share a couple pictures until then. Love you sis!! Congrats!
Trisha! You have a blog it is so good to see your little family and keep up on them! We have one too check it out! www.heizzyfam.blogspot.com I hope all is well with your new precious little girl! Congrats!
Trisha, Your little girl is just as adorable! Oh and tell Kristen congrats, how exciting for them! I am so excited to be able to keep up on you and your family. This blogging thing has grown on me. What else is new with your little family?
4 comments:
Trisha! You have a blog it is so good to see your little family and keep up on them! We have one too check it out! www.heizzyfam.blogspot.com I hope all is well with your new precious little girl! Congrats!
Lara Heiselbetz (DeMille :) )
Trisha,
Your little girl is just as adorable! Oh and tell Kristen congrats, how exciting for them! I am so excited to be able to keep up on you and your family. This blogging thing has grown on me. What else is new with your little family?
Lara
Congrats to your sis. They will sure be close cousins. That is fun.
yay! How fun! I cant wait to see her!
Post a Comment