

- We got a Trampoline and she thinks it is the greatest thing in the world.
- Is about 85% potty trained. Stays dry all night and usually only has a problem when she is to busy playing. Also LOVES to pee outside. Kinda grose but she is only 2
and we think it is funny right now!
- Sings her ABC's perfect. I am a child of God and her newest is the lovely Barney. She has a few more...
- Still doesn't like to be left in Nursery. That's always real fun sneaking out.
- Sometimes loves to say her prayers. Always says Thank You for my blessings on her own! So Cute. Then after we pray she gets a huge grin on her face and says GOOooooD night!
- Can't wait for her baby sister to get out of my tummy! Oh and neither can we!!
1 comment:
She is so cute! I cant wait to see what your newest little girl will look like! :) Hope you are feeling well...the last couple weeks are always killer, but hopefully they will fly by for you! Oh and please tell your sister that I am sorry if I acted like a "b" today. We saw her at the store and I didn't know it was her that Larry was talking to. I thought she was someone else hitting on my husband, lol!
Post a Comment