Yesterday while we we at Target Josie spotted this bean bag and thought she could not live without it. Ok she is a bit spoiled and pretty much gets anything she wants so guess what came home with us... Today I am glad we bought it because of this...

That's right she fell asleep. This ONLY happens when she is Really sick. Otherwise she has to be locked in her bedroom or her car seat to fall asleep! Thank you bean bag.
5 comments:
That is so funny, just last week I bought the same bean bag for Eden. She loves that soft bumpy stuff and didn't have a place to sit in our living room so I had to get it for her. I love target!
You definitely got your moneys worth right there!
Yea, New wall paper for my puter. Rae Rae... Grammy LOVES you.
So cute! Ella is the same way with sleep, never gives in easy!! ANd shes spoiled too!! Kind of bad!! :)
How fun! We'll have to make a trip to Target!!
Post a Comment