and healthy. Addison's details... 6 lbs. 11 oz. 20& 1/2 inches born 5/11 at 12:49pm and just perfect. Her big sister is loving her so far!
I know everyone just wants to see pictures so here you go. I really didn't get that many but my Mom and MIL did so I'm sure there will be more to come.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She looks just like Josie. So precious. Cant wait to meet her!!! And yeah you look amazing for just having had a kid. Well done my dear!
Aww- Congrats Trisha!! She is beautiful :) She looks ALOT like Josie I think.. Cute cute girls! Hope all went well and everyone is happy and healthy! Too cute!
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She looks just like Josie. So precious. Cant wait to meet her!!! And yeah you look amazing for just having had a kid. Well done my dear!
Congratulations! She is a doll! :)
She is beyond perfect!! Yeah for another beautiful baby girl! you look amazing!
Congrats she is beautiful! I LOVE her name too! What a beautiful little family you have!
Congratulations! She is so cute! She looks just like big sister!
I don't know what else to say other than, she is PERFECT!
She's beautiful!! COngratulations!! She looks a lot like Josie!
Awesome! Hope you are well. She is darling. I missed out on seeing the pics of her from Grandma today, but hope to meet her in person soon!
Good luck!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. What a wonderful blessing to your lovely family.
Aww- Congrats Trisha!! She is beautiful :) She looks ALOT like Josie I think.. Cute cute girls! Hope all went well and everyone is happy and healthy! Too cute!
Congratulations! Your family looks great and the baby is beautiful!
She is very cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment