Yardley's
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
The Party
We waited and did Addi's party after Justin got back from his jeeping trip in Moab. We had rented a little water slide and jumper from my friend and were so excited to have the party outside in the backyard. Until the weather went to crap! I was so mad but it didn't seem to matter to the cousins. I think they still had fun and Addison was having fun all night. She was so sweet when it was time for cake.(Which I didn't even buy her. I just gave her a cupcake.) She thought that was the best. We had a fun night and glad it is over with. Now I wish she would just stop growing for a couple years and stay our little bear forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy happy birthday! Dang weather, just stay summer!!
"I declare, that was a fun party" -Alli Hansen
And I have to agree. My kids had a blast and never thought once about the weather!
Thanks for including us
Happy Birthday Addie! So stinkin' cute...just like your momma.
loves from the Logues
Post a Comment