Yardley's

Yardley's

Monday, May 9, 2011

Josie's Surprise Garden


Last time we were in Utah Josie got some carrot seeds at Cal Ranch. She was so excited to plant them that she went outback and did it herself. By the time I caught her the damage was done and the seeds were gone. I was sure they would just blow away but I was wrong!

Here they are growing Strong in the rocks.
I think it is pretty sad and funny that Justin and I spent a couple weeks getting our garden ready and planted and couldn't get anything to grow and our 3 year old has now outdone us with her mad gardening skills!  

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is Funny! At least somebody got Grandma Ann's green thumb!

The Logue Family said...

that is too funny hahaha

Ashley said...

hey girl!! im so glad you commented on my blog..im your new follower!
i think its totally awesome her carrrots grew:) im starting a garden now...im so excited. hopefully mine will grow that good