Justin, Trisha, Josie, Addison& Jax
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just saw grandpa and he didn't say anything! We have tons of girl clothes if you need anything. No more girls for us.
Congratulations! Josie will be a great big sister!
How fun!! IF I EVER have another child I hope it is two girls in a row too!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
Yay! Congratulations! Your girls will be best buds and have a lot of fun together! Hope you are feeling well and able to enjoy this pregnancy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Just saw grandpa and he didn't say anything! We have tons of girl clothes if you need anything. No more girls for us.
Congratulations! Josie will be a great big sister!
How fun!! IF I EVER have another child I hope it is two girls in a row too!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
Yay! Congratulations! Your girls will be best buds and have a lot of fun together! Hope you are feeling well and able to enjoy this pregnancy.
Post a Comment