Justin, Trisha, Josie, Addison& Jax
YIKES.... that is NOT a happy face. I Love you Josie Rae Rae!-Grammy
LOL! This cracks me up! I thought for sure she would love him!
That is how Ella felt about him too.
she looks like she loves santa about as much as mckinley loves santa!
Emily's pic is exactly the same! And Jon makes a great Santa, if only they knew it was him they might behave! Next year I vote for Pat as Santa with his dog/baby voice. Sounds like the grandparents had their hands full at the party
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YIKES.... that is NOT a happy face. I Love you Josie Rae Rae!
-Grammy
LOL! This cracks me up! I thought for sure she would love him!
That is how Ella felt about him too.
she looks like she loves santa about as much as mckinley loves santa!
Emily's pic is exactly the same! And Jon makes a great Santa, if only they knew it was him they might behave! Next year I vote for Pat as Santa with his dog/baby voice. Sounds like the grandparents had their hands full at the party
Post a Comment