Last night was our Ward Party. I had to be there at three- thirty to set up and when it was finally time to put Josie in her costume she was not happy. She fell right asleep. I'm glad it's done but kinda sad we didn't get any good pictures of her. She was not the only sad one... Jackson wanted his Candy!
3 comments:
Rae Rae just changed my mind about Poodles. She is the cutest one I have ever seen but then I might be a little partial to that little sweetie. Tell her Grammy LOVES her!
Hugs,
--Mom
Fe Fe looks sad. I even see a tear in one of the pics. Did she get any candy????? How'd she like it? We are excited to see you guys this weekend!
Josie looked so cute in her costume. I loved it. I wish that Jackson didn't need his binkie all the time. I swear every picture we have of him he has his binkie in his mouth. one of these days i am just going to take it away for good. I was glad to see you guys at the party. I needed to get out of the house. i get so bored being at home all day long. Anytime you and Josie want to come over and play just let me know. Jackson gets really bored just playing with his mommy.
Post a Comment