When I went to get Josie out of bed this morning I found a nasty present... She had thrown up. She did it again and again and I thought she was beginning to feel better. Nope again. So after I cleaned the carpet she was busy with her toys. Next thing I know she is almost to the top of the stairs! So she still has a bit of energy. She has tried following Justin upstairs but usually doesn't go more than two. We love our little wild thing even if she does puke all over me!
4 comments:
Love it, love it, love it. She reminds me so much of my kids. WILD... but you still love them more than anything huh! She looks so dertermined. Hope she starts feeling better!
Yum. i just love barf days. NOT! Hope she is feeling better!
Hi trisha, this is Felicia May. I have seen you leave comments on other peoples blogs and I just figured out who you were, haha. Well I just wanted to say hi and I think your daughter is a cutie0!
Post a Comment