Church was fun she slept most of the time. I got up early and while Trisha was getting Josie ready i made my way to the kitchen packed some fruit loops, trail mix. Found some hot wheels and an old coloring book but, when i asked for some crayons Trisha said we didn't need that stuff yet that Josie was only 8 days old, to which I responded who said this is for her? Were finally taking a diaper bag the best place to sneak snacks.
People were amazed that we were at church so soon and that Trisha looked so good only after a week. We were glad we went, Josie slept most of the time and everyone thought she looked so cute in her little dress that was much to big for her.
1 comment:
Thats so funny. Sad thing is, I have to pack snacks for Dave when we go to church. he is just like a little kid. He gets hungry. I feel silly in sunday school reaching over and covert like giving him a candy bar hoping no one notices. He could care less. Im so glad you guys are doing well. She is so beautiful! Congrats again!
Post a Comment