It seems like our little girl is growing up way to fast! She is already changing so much. We went to the Dr. Friday and she gained her bith weight back plus a couple ounces. Just so long as she doesn't catch up to Tater anytime soon, I think we will be doin good.
8 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Now I can get updates from you guys instead of my dad! lol! Josie is adorable! I can't believe she's 2 weeks old already! TIme flies doesn't it? You look great Trisha!
It is absolutely amazing to me how much taters and josie look like sisters. They are sooo stinkin cute! So glad you guys came to Garretts birthday party. It was fun to see ya there. We should go on a double date sometime! That would be really fun!
Josie is so cute. Jackson wanted to just take her from you today at church. Jackson has got a little girlfriend in the ward to hug and kiss. I love just looking at Josie all through church. If you ever need anything or a babysitter just holler.
Dang! Now those are some cute girls! It's so crazy how they look so much alike! Karm and I looked at Taters baby album last night and it's just like looking at Josie! Just a little fatter! ( Okay well maybe alot!) Hope she is feeling better today!XOXO
No I was not on utube, I found the link on another blog!!!
So she hasn't thrown up anymore, has she? Well I know how you feel wondering if they will be okay,it's just nerve racking. Give her a kiss for us!
I think you guys should come. I want to see her so bad! It is really cold though, so bring your long underwear! HA ha
I love the baby announcements, they are so cute!
Post a Comment