Yardley's
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Condo
The last weekend of March we took off and headed to the Condo in the Beaver Mountains now known as Eagle Point. We had all been looking forward to this trip for week because all of Justins siblings were going to be there and the kids can't ever get enough time with their couins! Justin tried teaching both the girls to ski. Jax and I pretty much stayed back and the condo and did breathing treatments every few hours so that was lots of fun... Not! I had actually planned to go out too but plans quickly change when your babies are sick. Anyways by the second day Josie loved it! I think seeing her cousins take off really helped! Justin had fun and was super glad Josie got so into it. I felt bad because he never got to go Snowboard but thats what next year is for I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment