Yardley's

Yardley's

Friday, August 9, 2013

Jax Rockwell Yardley

Baby Jax finally made his appearance on 8/1/2013. We went in at 4 and by 6 they started piticon. I got an epidural around 9  and broke my water at 9:15. My nurse was great and everything was going good but I started feeling some sharp pains shooting down my back. Justin tried getting me more meds but that didnt help either! So I let the nurse know and she decided she better check me again. Good thing she did because I was a 10. After that I just had to wait! Not fun but I did need the Doctor present! So after waiting almost 45 minutes he showed up and about 4 pushes later I was holding Jax. He is just perfect!! We have only heard him cry a couple times and is doing pretty good throughout the night. The girls are just as in love with him as are his proud parents! This pregnancy was by far the worst but in the end so worth all the pain! 

3 comments:

Jacque and Chad said...

I can't wait to meet him! So cute!

Audrey & Randon said...

Congrats!!! He's beautiful!!! Who was your dr? Haley had to wait on Dr Martin and she only pushed 4 times too!

JTYARDLEY said...

Audrey it was Martin!