Yardley's

Yardley's

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dumont

Add caption
 Thursday night we hurried and packed and headed to the sand. We all had fun going on rides, playing games with the Beckwiths, eating, more rides, smores and just hanging out. Josie really suprised us -everytime Pat's buggy left camp she wanted in it and she LOVED it. I get so scared and scream I thought for sure she would too. She would just hold Jac & Taylor's hand or whoever and not say a peep. Addison loved that she could eat dirt all day and was just as happy if you sat her on the four wheeler. I am so glad that Justin has calmed down after having kids. I remember the first time I went to the Dunes with him and someone was jumping off the "mountain" and I didn't know where he was at the time. Turned out it was him. Not that he doesn't jump anymore but he has gotten smarter and doesn't do it in front of me!




Addison & Aunt Krystal

Justin ran around our camp site holding the kill rope while Josie rode. She did so good but we were a little nervous she was going to run into something.

Loving it in the middle

Biggest Chair

Can't camp without dutchoven tators!

Yes I am yelling at her! The fire is HOT and she wanted in it.