Yardley's

Yardley's

Monday, April 11, 2011

11 months ALREADY!

I know I say this all the time but these last 11 months have flew by with Addison. It feels like we were just heading home from the hospital with her. She is the sweetest little girl and I don't know what we would do without her.
I am not sure of her weight... she goes to the Dr. next month
She is Tall... everyone is always surprised when they ask how old she is
She has 12 teeth and is working on more
Her red hair is starting to curl in the back just like Josie's did
Is into everything... also just figured out how to open cupboards & the pantry.
Loves to eat and eat and eat
Her favorite person is Me
Has the cutest wave...
Gives the sweetest cuddles ever
Loves to ride the 4 wheeler or horse
Hates our gate at the stairs
Loves to play in her sisters room
Lets us know she is ready for bed
Sleeps from about 8:30 or 9 to 8:00
We couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl!




Uncle Ryan & Cadillac

Great Grandpa




Love you Addi Bear!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is such a cutie!