Yardley's

Yardley's

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow in Vegas!

                                                   trying some snow
                                                yep it's early!


                                                          making snow angel's
The other morning Josie woke up way to Early! Justin had unlocked her door to check on her before he left for work. At about 6:45 I heard her downstair's so I went to see what she was up to. She was getting a fudgesicle and it was to early to begin fighting with her. So after getting the cartoons on I went back to bed! A little while latter I heard her coming up stairs and just figured she wanted the channel changed. She said mom come and look... It's snowing Big Much out there! So we went and sat at our big window and watched for awhile. Then I decided I should be a good mom and take her out to play. We got all our snow cloths on and headed out. I am glad we went when we did because it melted pretty fast. She only lasted about 15 minutes then was ready to go back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey trish...what are cloths? (: your a DORK!