Dance Recital. I drove around for 30 minutes to get Josie to fall asleep so she would be well rested for the show. Then I woke her up at about 3:10 to get her ready.We got suck behind two wrecks and Josie said mom just hit them away with our car I gotta go dance. So in the back of my mind I thought she really is going to do it!! I had warned everyone before she might just stand there and cry!
Just what every mother dreams of, her babies first dance recital. We pull in the parking lot and I smell Addi... Good thing Grammy is here. So I hurry and find her dressing room and she starts breaking down. Just like nursery or so I thought. I'll just sneak out in a couple minutes. She color's, crys, find's her friends, crys, and then ate some goldfish which made her happy. They announce 2 minutes so it's time for me to go find my seat. Her dance Oh Christmas is 3rd out. We hear screaming. Yep that's Josie! The curtain's open. Wait where is she? She didn't ever make it out on the stage...
So if you are looking for all the cute picture's of her recital try again maybe in a couple years.
+We have a very expensive picture that was colored backstage.
+ She did dance in the isle during all the other dances.
Thanks to everyone that came to watch! Maybe we will try again, maybe we won't!
2 comments:
Well, she looked cute anyways!!!
You better frame that expensive picture she colored. I say try again next year:) She does look adorable!
Post a Comment