Yardley's

Yardley's

Friday, October 8, 2010

Slow Down



My house is hardly ever clean all at the same time, there is always a load of laundry that could be washed but I have realized those things can always wait because my babies are more important. They are both growing way to fast. I am so lucky to be their mommy and get to spend everyday taking care of them! Just yesterday I was talking to my mom and she said watch out before you know it they will be grown. So I guess it is alright that Addison won't let me set her down or leave the room for a second because these moments will not last long.

2 comments:

mykinda said...

I have the cutest grandbabies inthe whole world and I dare anyone to argue with me!
I LOVE YOU
--Grammy

Theresa Rodriguez said...

you really do have some beautiful little girls. I cant believe how big they are getting too. Soon enough Draven will be taking one of them out on a date. Watch out Justin! :)