Yardley's

Yardley's

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little Sis Big Sis




The girls... Little Sis isn't so little anymore. She sleeps all night which makes me very happy. She got her ears pierced on Saturday and I didn't think she could have gotten any cuter but she did! Big Sis is still a wild thing! She really keeps me busy but I love it. We thought she was through with the cussing till last night I heard... Dad you better go make us dinner or I'm gonna kick your a**! I wonder where she learned that one GRANDPA?

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Oh no on swearing!! If it makes you feel any better: Ella dropped her cup and spilled the other day adn said, "oh sh$t." I can't imagine where she learned that!! :)

Mandy said...

too cute! my girls have the same dresses-we must both shop at Target!
And as for the cussing, sorry, you will have to learn to love that because Uncle Russell has been doing that as long as I can remember! In fact, I think he taught me my first bullsh*t.