Yardley's

Yardley's

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 6 & 7

The last 2 days of our trip we just hung out at the resort and layed out!





img style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 240px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsdfV01V2ypqtsoVFE0HWwoHAkcWyRvAijcJjRIqwnRaw54DIABvRnIdalU50pif9h5kfx0f7t8pJMx7-gWe5AMb7j1vaeQZLy4oCMv2LH2yCGUnYErO4dMXymJqUDTjywMqLn4EoaoGA/s320/hawaii+179.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5482739841223413458" />
Josie was happy to have sis home!

This Girls trip I think was planned back in December and I wasn't sure that I would actually go if Addison had waited till her due date. So thanks Addison for coming early, thanks Justin for making me go, thanks mom for keeping Josie Rae, and thanks Michelle and Karm for taking us! The hardest part was leaving Josie and yes I cried for quite awhile. We all had so much fun and I am grateful that I went.
The Baby Hogs!

1 comment:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I miss Hawaii! Sounds like Addi is missing it to, or just someone holding her ALL the time! So glad you came and not just cause of that little munchkin you brought with you!