Slow. That is the way my life seems lately. I feels like I have been pregnant for forever and I still have forever to go. Last night Justin said wow it's came up fast only a couple months left ... NO it hasn't! This poor kid the only thing we have ready is a name and some days I'm not even sure about that. With Josie we had her room ready and everything just perfect. Not this time. I think Josie is the only one that is ready! She says that sister-brother can sleep in her old crib but that is it! She can't wear her clothes or use her blankets. We will sure show her. I am scared what she will do to this baby. Lately she loves to play with her dolls but if she gets mad at them they go flying across the room! Gotta love 2 year old's!
Yardley's
Monday, March 1, 2010
Slow. That is the way my life seems lately. I feels like I have been pregnant for forever and I still have forever to go. Last night Justin said wow it's came up fast only a couple months left ... NO it hasn't! This poor kid the only thing we have ready is a name and some days I'm not even sure about that. With Josie we had her room ready and everything just perfect. Not this time. I think Josie is the only one that is ready! She says that sister-brother can sleep in her old crib but that is it! She can't wear her clothes or use her blankets. We will sure show her. I am scared what she will do to this baby. Lately she loves to play with her dolls but if she gets mad at them they go flying across the room! Gotta love 2 year old's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you hate how fast pregnancy goes for everyone else...and not for you:( We are so excited to come and play next week! I would love to help you get ready for this baby... just tell me what to do
I think every woman who has been pregnant knows exactly how you feel! Do you guys know what you are having? We should get these girls together for a playdate sometime, it would be fun!
Post a Comment