Yardley's

Yardley's

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oreo's Anyone?


8 comments:

The Yardley's said...

I'll have some Rae Rae!Thanks for coming to visit us today! Best surprise ever, well that other thing too!

mykinda said...

Yep... pretty great surprise and that other thing... that is a GREAT surprise!!!
Love you,
--Mom

Kevin & Kelly said...

It looks like she enjoyed her oreos! What a cute girl!

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Josie is to funny. Thats how my face looks after eating them too.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Was she supposed to be in bed this time too? She is hilarious!

The Logue Family said...

so so cute!
and I here congrats are in order :D

Alan and Tessa said...

So how are you??? I loved the email! She is so cute I love oreos alan would say that is what I look like after i eat them!! Haha I'm funny!

bottom_of_the_mirror said...

Wow. That is pretty impressive=) Thanks again for the boxes!!