Friday night we went on the Daddy Daughter with Grandpa Russell. Josie's favorite part was Allie's Four wheeler. She would throw a fit if she saw anyone else on it and that is all she wanted to do. She woke up in the middle of the night( she never does) and would not quit screaming. Sorry everyone for the rough night. We had a good time other than that. Saturday I did Carly's hair and then she watched the girls that night. Thanks Aunt Carly!
Sunday Aunt Toots did Josie's hair. What do ya think? Uncle Jake said she looks like white trash. I don't think she is going to have anymore ponytails anytime soon!!
3 comments:
She is going to love the water this summer, oh and Lexi has that swimming suit! Where is the pic of you laying out in your bikini by the pool????
Didn't bother me that she woke up screaming, I was just glad that it wasn't mine and I didn't even have to worry about that.
So about the hair, it was pretty hilarious and I'm still amazed that she sat still and let me do it. We love Rae Rae she has such a cute personality!
Tell Uncle Jake to stand back... We love our little Josie Rae Rae. Her little pony tail is adorable!!!
Love you Rae Rae,
--Grammy
One of my girls has that suit too (maybe both I cant remember) so we need to get them all together for a pic-they Yardleys are famous for that, right?
On Sunday there was a little girl sitting in front of us with a "small amount of hair" (like Josie!!) and Alli kept telling me over and over "its Josie mom, look, look, its Josie!" Its cute when she says "Josie!"
Post a Comment