Yardley's

Yardley's

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Help

I'm trying to do the Blurb book thing and it won't let me. It says I have an old blog? What? If anyone knows what this means PLEASE help! I am computer retarded!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Trisha,

I don't think blurb is set up to copy your blog over to the program. You have to copy and paste each entry. I know it's lame but I think they are working on it. Good luck, I hope that helps.

Lara

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I did mine and it worked, We started blogging at the same time. The only thing that I can think of is when did you download the blurb program? Because I know recently they have added blogger to it. So if you downloaded it a while ago maybe delete it and re download it. Wow that is kinda confusing, I should have just called ya. But wait it's midnight. he he. See ya tomorrow

The Yardley's said...

Yeah, I did mine too and it worked just fine!Just took forever to get all the pictures over. I will help you tomorrow when we get there!

Anonymous said...

What is blurb? Is it where you can print off your blog for scrapbooking? I'm slow when it comes to computer technology.