Yardley's

Yardley's

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday !




Grandma Ann and Rae Rae

Ready to leave the Hospital.

Today Josie Rae is one! I can't believe a year went by that fast! She is so busy and into everything. We love her so much and are so happy that she is part of our family! Today is also Grandma Ann's Birthday!

11 comments:

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Josie!!!! Hope you have a fun filled day.

Beth and Brittany said...

Hi, I just wanted to say hello. Im Brittany Sedley. My husband served with your husband in Canada. Happy Birthday to Josie she is the cutest!

mykinda said...

Happy Birthday Josie Rae Rae. Grammy loves you more than it is even possible.
Grammy S

Natalie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I can't believe it either! WOW! I love the pics in the carseat cause you can really see how little she was and how big she is now! Well Happy Birthday Rae Rae we love you... and Happy Birthday to Grandma Ann!

mykinda said...

Josie-
I hope you have the BEST birthday ever you are the cutest one year old girl ever! I love you sooo much! I can't believe it's been a whole year since the day you were born! I still remember hold you in my arms at the hospital! See you friday!
-love ya-
Aunt Reagen

Amber and David said...

Happy birthday Josie! Hope you got spoiled rotten!=) Can't believe it's the one year mark already!

Natalie said...

Hey girl! So we still live in Vegas for now...at least until Larry finishes school this year, then who knows where we will be. :) We drove out to Los Lupes in Mesquite. I LOVE that place and wish that one was here closer! So your new house looks great! Once you get settled in, I would love to have you do my hair!
-Natalie

Joey, Jerr and Khloe said...

Trisha! I cant believe she is already One time went by so fast!!! How are you doing?? Are you working at all? Well I started up blogging again so ill be better about keeping in touch! Hope you guys are great

marshall memories said...

Trisha..I can't believe she is 1!!! That flew by! She is seriously the cutest thing! And your house pictures look great!!! I bet your getting anxious and excited!! I love the hair room! It's pretty much mandatory to have one of those, I swear! Anyways, hope Josie had a great Birthday and your doing great! And Good Luck with with the move! Looks like a lot of fun!

The Logue Family said...

Oh my goodness Josie Rae ~ I can't believe you are 1 ~ Happy Birthday sweet girl!