Ok so I know it is time for an update on the house. We are hoping to be moving in by Christmas. Well maybe just me. Justin says January because his pig tag. He is about half way done painting and we have the master shower tiled. There is so many little things that I didn't even realize. It's really starting to come together. Josie hates going there because she is always stuck in her playpen or saucer. She just wants to get down and explore. Soon enough... Here is some pictures of Justin painting. He stands on this board to paint, it's sitting across the banister!
5 comments:
Brandon and I both wanted to see how things were coming with the house. It is looking good. Justin is brave. That would scare me half to death. I just have to tell you Trish I am really sad that you guys aren't going to be in the ward. Oh and we had a great time friday thanks for inviting us. It beat sitting around our house.
Tell Justin to get down right now or he is getting nothing for Christmas!
when i saw Justin last week he told me you would be in by Christmas, so you hold him to it! and we saw Josie while you were appliance shopping, so that must mean you are somewhat close.
And I laughed so hard when I came to your blog b/c the first song I heard was "Chicken fried", which I had never heard until the other night at a party when all of Keiths friends were in love with it. Neither of us had ever heard it, but we both agreed that it sounded like something the Yardleys would have heard, and then there it was. Its a funny song
Also, I dont think Justin really needs that board-he could just climb the walls like he used to at his moms house (ask him if you dont know what I am talking about!)
P.S. if this comment shows up twice I am sorry-I clicked "publish" and it vanished, so it may make its way here someday!
And you wonder why your daughter is a monkey. Like father like daughter. I want to see the shower, did it turn out nice? I'm so exctied to come down next week, hopefully there will be lots to keep my husband busy!
Scary! Hope your house gets finished in time for Christmas! What a great present that would be!
Post a Comment