Yardley's

Yardley's

Friday, September 26, 2008


I know that my post are always so boring but not much goes on at our house. So this is it. Justin is on a softball team with a couple of his cousins so we get to go watch their games. They haven't won a game yet but Justin is doing pretty good and having lots of fun anyways!

The other day Kristen had to run some earrands so Fallon got to come and play with Josie. She loves to have other kids around to stare at! Not quite sure where she gets that one from.

She loves her two dollar chair!

So I decided on Fi Fi! It's not the cutest one out there But we think she is!

4 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Is she climbing into that chair??? I love her little piece of hair in the back.. So cute! Can't wait to see her crawl.

So what's going on with the house?

Gotta love the starring, my kids have that down to a fine art. Lexi usually walks into something because she is constantly starring and not watching where she is going. I need to teach her a few techniques! Anyways, sorry such a long comment. Give her a big kiss from all of us!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Ohh and Fe Fe is adorable. Those cheaks will make any costume look cute.

Mandy said...

She is a cute little Fe Fe, but please make sure that I am around when or if she is in her costume near Pat because I love to hear him call dogs "Fe Fe"! It was all I could think about when I read your post!!

Anonymous said...

She is a cute little Fe Fe! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the little chair..there are too many cute & fun things out there for little girls.