WEll LAST NIGHT SHE FINALLY DID IT... WE HAVE ALL BEEN TRYING TO GET THE LITTLE STINKER TO ROLL OVER FOR MONTHS AND SHE JUST WOULD NOT DO IT. SO WHILE I WAS CLEANING UP DINNER, JUSTIN WAS TAKING A LITTLE NAP ON THE COUCH. SHE WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND WITH ONE OF HER FAVORITE TOYS- A THING OF WIPES! IT MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO FAR AWAY AND SHE DECIDED THAT IT WAS TIME TO ROLL OVER AND GET IT!
7 comments:
Yeah Rae Rae! now u can start trying to crawl like Fally! I knew u could roll u just had to be away from ur mom for a minute! love u!
Exciting! Good job Josie. i just loved holding her at church. the cowgirl boots made the whole outfit. she is a cutie.
YAY! That is exciting, Now the fun begins! A tooth and rolling over in one week! She is just growing up too fast. That's funny it was a wipes container she was reaching for and not a toy.
Fun! Now before you know it she'll be crawling all around!
Two teeth? Are you sure? I think you better check again!! J/K
Oh, she is soo cute. I love the Kiddie Kandids ones. I used to work there. It was a tough job getting those kids to smile. but, we always had cute kids.
oh my heck. Josie is so cute. I love the picture of her at the. So cute ! she was so funny in Church looking back at Liza and me and talking. I love that when they start noticing other babies.
Post a Comment