Yardley's

Yardley's

Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Today was shot day. Not Fun! I hate taking her and hearing her cry. She weighs 12.14 1/2 and is 24 inches long. We have been taking her swimming latley and she loves the water!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I hate shots! I really need to get Mark's two month shots scheduled! Crazy how time flies!

mykinda said...

Holy Smokes... Josie you are getting so big. You and your cousin are only 1/2 ounce different. I miss getting to see you every day. You need to convince Mom and Dad that you need a big yard with a swing set to play on and that yard needs to be in Logandale!!!
Grammy Loves you!!!

Amanda Monk said...

I know she's still little but if you measure her on the week of her second birthday then double it , they say that will be their adult height! Ever heard that? We did it with Estefan & are doing it with Estella too.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

WOW! She has more than doubled her birth weight! She is so stinkin cute! Rolling over? Or are you still telling her not to?

The Logue Family said...

She is growing up way too fast...
She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Just want to squeeze her & give her kisses...

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey Trisha,
How are you guys! Your little one is a cutie! Yeah we live behind my mom on top of the hill. It was so good to hear from you! You have an adorable little family!

Bowler Family said...

Okay, I am blog retarded and just figured out how to "comment". Plus, it took me a little while to figure out who the yardley's were!! HEHE. We live by the elementary school. I like it except right now it is very hot!! 34 weeks pregnant doesnt help one bit either!! Your little girl is really cute. I love the name Josie. I am very ready for Ella to get here!!