Josie has had busy week of swimming and riding papa's four wheeler with dad. She loves to be outside. Yesturday Grandma Ann watched her for awhile and they sat outside and watched the leaves.
cute!!! Josie is such a doll. I wish Jackson would wear his sunglass but he hates anything on his Head. We bought him a cute Braves Hat for when we go to California next month for Disneyland and Braves Games. But he will not wear it. I am going to glue it on if i have too. Just kidding well You guys are always having fun. Lets hang out sometime.
Hey, that's what chlorine is for right? Just hope she doesn't have a blowout, that would be fun! =) We got her pictures taken at JCPenney. I was really happy with them, they did a good job.
4 comments:
So cute in her little bikini! I can't wait to take Sadie swimming. Where did you find a swim diaper small enough for Josie's little bum?
cute!!! Josie is such a doll. I wish Jackson would wear his sunglass but he hates anything on his Head. We bought him a cute Braves Hat for when we go to California next month for Disneyland and Braves Games. But he will not wear it. I am going to glue it on if i have too. Just kidding well You guys are always having fun. Lets hang out sometime.
Hey, that's what chlorine is for right? Just hope she doesn't have a blowout, that would be fun! =) We got her pictures taken at JCPenney. I was really happy with them, they did a good job.
Trish you and Josie look so cute in that picture! You look so great!! Hows everything going? Are you doing hair right now?
Post a Comment