Yardley's

Yardley's

Friday, March 7, 2008

BLESSING DAY!!






Justin Blessed Josie last Sunday so I thought I would show a few pictures of that. Also the other 2 are Justin and I on are Blessing Day. Sorry our scanner doesn't really help the pictures out to much. Thanks to all our family that were able to travel down for Josie's special day!

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

That is so cute! I remember when Adam blessed Jayden. It is such a neat experience!

Nat Lud said...

She is so cute! Adrianne said the blessing was so nice. But she said you got sick after. Hope you're feeling better!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

She is so stinkin cute, we are so glad that we were able to be there! Sorry we passed the sickness on to you all!

Anonymous said...

Trisha- Hey there! Brock said to tell Justin "hi." It is such a small world. I'm so glad you found our blog. Your little girl is darling, I didn't even know you were pregnant. My sister Ashley is having her first in June. Babies are the best & life sure changes. Where are you guys living?
-Aryann

Mandy said...

She looks like Taytum in the close up pic. Well, definetly a Yardley at least. Her dress looks gorgeous, where did you get it?

Joey, Jerr and Khloe said...

hey girl.. yes i am so glad to be moved in finally i hate moving but our old apartments were awful. Iam looking for a salon??? Its stressful. do you know of any?